Dhruthi health CAre
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high.
Types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes: It is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks and damages cells in the pancreas (where insulin is made).
- Type 2 diabetes: It exists as your body acts as resistant to insulin and sugar is built up in your blood.
Symptoms of fever include:
- Prediabetes: It is present when you have high blood sugar, but it’s not high enough for a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes: It is a high blood sugar during pregnancy. The main cause of this type of diabetes is Insulin-blocking hormones produced by the placenta.
In case of high fevers, an individual may have extreme irritability, delirium, confusion, and seizures.
Check out our latest blogs about diabetes:
- Diabetes can be treated at diabetic clinic in Guntur by controlling blood sugar levels to prevent complications of the disease.
- In Type 1 diabetes, insulin has to be managed with dietary changes and exercise. In Type 2 diabetes, insulin may be managed with non-insulin medications, dietary changes and weight reduction.
- Get the best treatment for High blood pressure (high bp) in guntur from Dhruthi Hospital
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and it is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purpose.
Please consult your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decision or guidance about specific conditions.
For more information please contact on our toll free number 1800 123 6896